Tuesday, August 27

Flower Scarf

Dear my blog readers I'm so sorry I haven't post anything these couple of months because I've been quite busy. There's a lot of things going on in my life lately. I resigned from work, joined a fashion school majoring in shoe design, prepared for my shoe business, worked some design projects. But now I try to keep up with my blog too. I just installed blogger apps on my android, and this is my first time posting from there, hope it will work :) And fyi, I have a new favorite scarf! It's this flowery red and yellow colored scarf. The fabric is really nice to wear as a hijab, love the color, it fits my skin tone and kind of brighten my skin, and also it matches with many of my outfits. Totally in love with it.

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! You look adorable!!
    xx

    Am
    http://vinteepoucos.com.br/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...